New York, New York
Featured Not resolved

I ordered the flower bouquet from the company which had lilies, hydrangeas, kalas and roses.Not to mention that they delivered the flowers late in the evening instead of daytime, the bouquet that the birthday person got had only 5!

Buds of lilies! Tried to contact the customer service for a couple of days because according to their site "you can exchange the flowers if you are not satisfied" they had the gut to tell that the flowers they delirvered are the flowers I paid for!

Stay away from that company and save your time and money!The worst customer service I have to deal with!

Review about: Flowers Bouquet.

Review #632098 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pickupflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pickupflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bloomex Flowers Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more Pickupflowers - Review about Flowers from Mount Laurel, New Jersey Pickupflowers "This has been the worst company to deal with regards to undelivered flowers and not refunding your money. I've sent over 17 emails to their so called customer service..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more