Allassac, Limousin

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, let me elaborate.

Talked with the online support which let me waiting for 45 minutes after accepting my chat and after answering few questions.

I live in a country which does not speak English, and the website does not support other characters than English, so asked the support, Andrew Curtis (obviously a fake name) told me that I should write the address in local language at the special requirements box. I did so.

later on I received an email containing the characters "??????????????????????" instead of the important, fundamental instructions given. Worried the flowers would not arrive (as people do not speak English here, and certainly not their "partners"), I went back to the chat again and realized it would take a LOT LONGER to have someone talking to me. As they got the customer's money already, the service was slower and the same Andrew Curtis told me (50 min. later) he didn't say what the said. Told me as a lair!!

Also the emails you receive with the chat transcription will be EDITED for their own convenience.

Right at this moment I am trying to talk with their terrible customer service again. When I logged in, it was displayed I should wait 3 minutes, however I am already waiting and sending them messages for the past 48 minutes and NOTHING.

After all this time wasted, the representative "left" the chat. He was never there.

The agreed day had the flowers delivered, however its VERY VERY VERY different, the cheapest option available, different color, different arangement, different flowers, very poor quality and dirty.They blame a thirty party but obviously is becaus eof the little money they might give to their partners, this cannot be done. VERY VERY bad experience.

Need to have my money back via PayPal. But the most important, the FLOWERS, the person will not get. At least I didn't use credit card!

If you are unsure about them (pickupflowers.com) I will help you with a decision: NO! STAY AWAY. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

Comments

Liars, they didnt give the money back

BettyMiller

I am the Customer Service Manager for Giftsnideas.com.Firstly, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Customer satisfaction is one of our most valued principal. Kindly know that we have a 100% customer satisfaction policy, whereby we offer a refund or replacement for your order.

Please drop an email with your order number and concern to customerservice@giftsnideas.com or you can directly contact me at grace@giftsnideas.com.We will definitely look into it, verify and make sure that you are provided with fruitful solution.

We have refund and replacement policy if the customer is not satisfied.

Warm Regards