First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its very hard to find a local florist who can speak english when you are in another country. I found the bad reviews after ordering and tried to cancel within 1.5 hours, but was told, after waiting an incredibly long time for the rep to respond on chat, that the order was already processed. Every time I typed a question it took 5-10 minutes for her to reply, the box just kept saying she was typing. Next, she misspelled her words. She asked why I wanted to cancel before even telling me that it was too late to cancel.
Thankfully Japan is a country where they have pride and respect for what they do, so the arrangement itself was pretty, but it was VERY small compared to what I ordered. I paid $60 for a seasonal flower arrangement and it was about 1/2 the size of what was pictured on their website. I didn't expect the flowers to be the same, but I expected a comparable amount of flowers.
Bottom line, this company is a horrible to deal with and after seeing how many people didn't even get their flowers, or the kind of condition they were in when they arrived, I will never buy from them again. I think they are in India from the way the words were typed to me.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Rip off
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "Paid $60 for a candy arrangement advertised with full sized candy bars, only to find out from the recipient it was filled with a FEW mini snickers and dum dum..."
- "My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."